My First React Project at Masai School Build Week.
In this blog, I am going to share my experience during the build week at masai school with this blog.
How did we started ?
We started with some simple questions in our minds-
- What are we actually build in projects ?
- Who can do which parts of the projects ?
- Is this challenging or not ?
- Are we completed on time or not ?
We decided to follow agile methodology- Every day we had a scrum in the morning during which the team lead would assign tasks by creating issues on the GitHub and in the evening stand up, we would discuss the progress.
This helped us to achieved all the tasks on daily basis.
How we communicated and which tools we are used ?
Communication is the first step of successfully completed any projects on time either it is big project or small.
We used these tools for communicating Slack and Zoom. we also used Github and email.
Introduction About our Projects
Our task is to make a news app which can help people to read good content of news in sort story .
Challenges Faced During The Project-
- The collecting of the API for data.
- Storing data in the Mock API
- Analyzing the data and much more….
- MOCK SERVER API’s
- HEROKU FOR MOCK SERVER API’s DATA STORE
- VS CODE
My team members
G S Mahesh